Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello, Fall!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Fall themed card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Harvest Happiness Stamp Set. I paired the adorable girly scarecrow from the set with some colorful cardstock, patterned paper, and embellishments. You can check out all the fun images included in the set I'm using today below.


I started by folding an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base. After my card base was folded I added a small strip of patterned paper towards the bottom half of my card base, notching one end to create a banner. For the main part of my card I die cut a piece of white cardstock with a  pierced rectangle die, stamped my girly scarecrow and sentiment, and colored my image with some Spectrum Noir Markers. I wanted to draw your eye around the card so I created a visual triangle by adding a mini brown clothespin with some tied twine around it towards the bottom left of my panel and added a small heart shaped embellishment toward the upper right side of my panel. The visual triangle starts from the heart shaped embellishment then moves down to the clothespin, over to the "Happy, Fall" sentiment, and back up to the heart shaped embellishment. Once my panel was complete I added some foam adhesive to the back and adhered it to my card base.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock-White & Yellow/ Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Harvest Happiness / Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle /Glitter Heart Embellishemnt- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Twine / Canvas Corp Mini Clothespin- Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)