Thursday, October 6, 2016

Bookmarks for her and for him!

Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe here from SCN blog... I Hope your week are going very well!

Back to school means back our normal lives and busy moms can take a little time  for them ... One of my great passions is reading ... and luckily, my son's also .. . So I would want to make a bookmark to play for both ... and the beautiful  "Bookworm" Digi was perfect for the occasion ... 


Very easy to make ... I punched two tags that I have been adding several layers as doily,  a little frame, enamel dots, tie, an arrow, etc ... perhaps in the photo is not appreciate, but to add a funny touch, I applied Glossy Accents on the glasses of my worms! 


Isn´t this Digi, the most cute worms that you ever seen? 

http://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_276/Bookworms-Digital-Stamps.htm

Dare to make a beautiful bookmark and share with the smallest of the house a world full of fun and adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)