Thursday, September 1, 2016

You´re my Hero

Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe here from SCN to show you an amazing Card created wit "Superheroes Stamps"... Definitely one of my favorite Stamps Set... You can do so many cute things !!!

Look at this:


I made my own background using a stencil and sparkle medium in differents colors... Once dry, I added my cutes "superheroes" and some clouds with 3D foam tape.

Sentiment was made combining two of the three sentiments you'll find on the set! In this case, using:

-You are SUPER AWESOME and,
-MY HERO!

Finally, I framed my card in a piece of white cardstock and overlayered in a black card base.


Aren´t they the cuttest and funniest superheroes you've ever seen?

http://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_130/Superheroes.htm

Hope you like!! Oh, and don´t miss new September releases next week!!

Happy craftin!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)