Monday, August 15, 2016

Thanks a latte


Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

 I would like to share a Thank you card I made for my aunt. The cute little latte cups are from Pretty Cute Stamps "Coffee Faces". I used two of the faces from the same stamp set and two more from the Pretty Cute Stamps Rain or Shine. I colored the little latte cups with Spectrum Noir markers. The Thanks a latte sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Coffee Sentiments".  The big latte cup is a print and cut from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Java Great Day Cutting Files.
 
Incase you missed the Pretty Cute Stamps Digital August sneak peeks and blog hop here's an image  of the stamps.  You can check out the stamps and see some projects done with them HERE.
 
What I used:

Pretty Cute Stamps Rain or Shine
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)