Thursday, August 4, 2016

Gamer Birthday Card



Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun gamer birthday card using the awesome Game On stamp set.



I used the cool game controller and star stamps to create a fun pattern paper and used a stitched rectangle die to give extra detail. I kept the colors simple and used a green distressed ink around the edges to blend in the with green stars.



The sentiment I selected was "Hope your day is Epic!" and I just love the way it pops off the card!
I also added the stars and distressed ink to the center card to tie everything together.


I hope you enjoyed my project for today and make sure to subscribe to the Pretty Cute Stamps mailing list to stay up-to-date on all the fun projects and events!

Have a wonderful day,
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)