Saturday, July 23, 2016

You Are Soda-Mazing


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun colorful card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Snack Time Stamp Set. I just love all the fun images and sentiments included in this adorable set. The images in this set are perfect for creating friendship cards or fun cards for your loves ones.


I used the adorable cup with the happy face and the "You Are Soda-Mazing" sentiment to create a little scene for my card front. I started by cutting a white piece of cardstock slightly smaller then my coral card base. Once I had my white cardstock cut to the size I wanted I lightly drew a pencil line across the bottom so I could easily line up all three of my cup images and started stamping. I started from the middle and worked my way out, so I stamped the first cup in the middle of my cardstock and then stamped one cup to the right and one cup to the left. I started from the middle and worked my way out that way I could evenly space all three of the cups. To finish off my little scene I stamped the "You Are Soda-Mazing" sentiment below my images and colored the cups and background with some Spectrum Noir Markers. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- Light Coral & White / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamps Set- Snack Time / Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad- Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers- CR1, CR2, CR11, GG2, BT2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)