Tuesday, July 5, 2016

So Dam Sweet

Hi everyone.

This is Lena from Lena Pysslar. Beaver fever in the house of Lena ;-)
There is a stream running through our town and it is home for many beavers. The new playground that is being built has a beaver theme with a gigantic wooden beaver and my kid just love it. You can climb on the outside, go inside to play house, ride a slide back down, hide in logs and so much more. We went today and it started pouring outside. I drank my coffee under the head of the beaver and other parents hid under the slide and in the logs. Kids all around playing, getting wet and not caring. The summer of Sweden!

My card for today is definately made because of that beaver. Lucky me PCS has the cutest digi sets with this adorable animal. Today I used Beavers in Love and she is colored with Polychromos pencils. I hope you like it ♥

Have a dam good day :-)  /Lena







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)