Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy Fourth Of July


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Fourth Of July themed card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Uncle Sam Digital Set. I can't believe its already the 2nd of July, it seems like yesterday was June 2nd and the 4th will be here before I know it. Since The Fourth Of July is right around the corner I thought it would be fun to use this adorable little digital set to create my Independence Day card. 


I used the cute little Uncle Sam image as my main focal image and the "Happy Fourth Of July" sentiment to create a border on the right side of my card front. 


I started by printing the "Happy Fourth Of July" sentiment along the right side of a 4' x 5 1/2' piece of white cardstock. After I had my sentiment printed I added some red stitching down the left side, sponged on some yellow ink towards the right side of my card where I would place my fussy cut Uncle Sam image, and added the panel to my navy blue polka dotted card base. I printed out the Uncle Sam image onto some white cardstock, colored him with some Spectrum Noir Markers, and fussy cut him. I added my fussy cut Uncle Sam right over my sponged yellow background with some pop dots and added some navy blue acrylic stars. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Canvas Corp / Pretty Cute Stamps Digital Stamp Set- Uncle Sam / Spectrum Noir Markers- CR11, CR2, TB6, GB4, BG3, BG5, True Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Buttercup / Blue Acrylic Stars- Darice / Sulky Thread- Red / Sewing Machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)