Thursday, June 2, 2016

That was so Cool of you


Hello friends. It seems to be that time of year with graduations and all that I have been making Thank You cards like crazy. Today is no exception.
I am using the stamp set Just Chill ,
I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers.
I then used my spritzing tool and spritzed the same colors over the rest of the card. 
The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I die cut the word thanks also using the same colors I used for for the rest of the card. 


I adhered the entire card together using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

This is such a cute set. Great for summer time. 


Thank you for stopping by today.
Larissa Pittman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)