Monday, June 6, 2016

Stitched With Love Card!

Hi friends! Karla here today. I hope you all enjoyed a relaxing weekend with a bit of crafty time for yourself. I'm sharing a card with you today using the Pretty Cute Stamps Sew Amazing stamp set. I love to sew, but don't do it often enough right now - however, this stamp set lets me have fun with all the stitchy elements and play with paper too!

 I started off by cutting a Project Life card down a bit. It already had this fun, funky stitching printed right on it! Perfect! I used some Distress Ink to sponge some colour around the edge before adding it to a folded card. I love the Stitched With Love sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it directly onto the PL card. I used my circle punches to punch out a few fun patterned paper items and added a stamped button from the set.

I stamped the fun sewing machine in the set directly onto my background as well as on a piece of Maggie Holmes patterned paper. Then, I fussy cut around the main part of the patterned paper stamped image before adding it to my background. A bit of coloured pencil highlighted the edges. You can see that I added some glittery purple thread onto my spool before attaching it!

Inside, I used the piece of the PL card I cut from the front and stamped the Just For You sentiment, also in the set. I added some zigzag and running stitches stamps and some stamped buttons that I used Distress Inks to colour. I wrapped some more shiny purple thread directly onto my cut out spool before adding it inside the card as well.

A few sequins, a pretty button and a couple rhinestones from my stash, add a bit of bling!

Here's a look at this awesome stamp set:
Sew Amazing
 Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)