Wednesday, May 25, 2016

You're the Milk to My Cookies

Hello friends. Larissa back today with another fun card using the clear set Milk and Cookies.
I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock. I then stamped the glasses image on top of each. I colored all the images using Copic markers.
I stamped one of the sentiments in the middle of the card front. Of course again the card looking a little plain I wrapped some red and white twine around the top and tied it into a bow.



 You could use this set for just about any holiday or occasion. Think of the cute tags you can make for bag of homemade cookies?

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Check back tomorrow and I will have a yet another card for you using the clear stamp set Slothsome. Don't forget get your clear stamps before they are gone.

Have a wonderful day friends.
Larissa
Muffins and Lace 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)