Saturday, May 28, 2016

Poppin' By To Say You're The Best


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun popcorn themed card. I used the smiling popcorn box, one of the mini popcorn kernels, and one of the fabulous sentiments from the set below called Snack Time to create my card today.


To start my card I die cut a circle out of some white cardstock, stamped the cute little smiling popcorn box in the center of it, and colored it to match my patterned paper. On another small piece of white cardstock I stamped five little popcorn kernels, colored them, and fussy cut them. I used small little pieces of foam tape to pop up and attach the kernels to my larger stamped image. I covered my card base with some circus themed patterned paper, layered some yellow cardstock towards the top half of my card, attached my embossed border along the bottom of my yellow cardstock, adhered my stamped circle towards the right side of my card, and stamped the first half of my sentiment towards the right side of my stamped circle piece.


Once the outside of my card was complete I stamped the second half of my sentiment in the inside of my card.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Pink, Yellow / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamps Set- Snack Time / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sizzix Embossing Border Folder- Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)