Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Make Gnome Mistake

Hello Friends. Larissa here today with a fun Gnome card I created using the stamp set


 I stamped the images onto a piece of white cardstock I trimmed a to 4 x 5 1/4. I then colored the images with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the same set.


This would be a perfect any day of the week card for a special someone or special family member/friend. Just a way for you remind them how great they are. The sentiments are super cute.
  

This set is still for sale but you might want to get it now before it sells out. Once it is gone it is gone. As are all the other clear stamps. So if you have your eye on Gnomies or any other Clear Stamp Sets I would say get them sooner than later.

Hope you enjoyed my post today. I will be back soon with another card for you. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)