Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cowabunga

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun birthday card. Summer is here and I decided to use this fun "Surf's Up"!

For the outside of the card I stamped the little girl surfer with the wave stamp behind her. I colored both images with Copic markers. 
I then used some pattern paper from the Echo Park 6x6 A Perfect Summer Pad. 
To finish off the card front I added some twine and a few rhinestones.


For the inside of the card I stamped more images from the same set and also used Copic markers to color them.

                                     

I love the sentiment on the inside. With this set there are 7 sentiments. They are all adorable.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.

Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa
MuffinsandLace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)