Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Under the Weather



Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Rain or Shine!!!



I decided to make a sort of "Get Well" card for a friend and thought the perfect stamp set would be "Rain or Shine".  I stamped out a few of the clouds and colored them different shades of grey and cut them out.  I layered them onto some white card stock and stamped the rain drops coming down from the clouds.  I popped the card stock onto a piece of black card stock and then onto my card base. I think it turned out cute!!!




I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps and don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)