Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thank you for...

Hi crafty friend hope everyone is doing well.
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

 I would like to share a Rainbow card I made using PCS "Rainbow" stamp set. I'm so loving this cute little Rainbow! The sentiment is also form PCS "Rainbow" stamp set. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers to color the Rainbow and cut it out by hand ( yes the crazy in me likes to have a little fun every now and than). Lisa does have a SVG Outline file that you can find HERE
The rectangular paper shapes are cut from MCT Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.
The Pretty Cute stamp set I used:
PCS "Rainbow" stamp set

Also we have a "Just for Her" challenge going on over at Pretty Cute Stamps. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.
 

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)