Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Need my Coffee!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Coffee Faces!!!



I think this card came out so cute!!! The base is a kraft card stock, I embossed the cream card stock and just love how it looks on the card.  I wanted just a little bit of color to pop off the card so I picked a teal color.  I stamped and cut out 3 of the coffee cups and used my copic markers on them. I wanted something extra on the card so I put twine, wooden circles and the a wooden piece that says "Coffee Time", it all came together really well.



I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps and don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)