Thursday, April 14, 2016

Donut You Know



Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun Donut card. For some reason this set reminds me of this event that happen every year when my daughter was in  elementary school Donuts for Dad's. Funny the little things that trigger memories right?

I stamped the Donut over the entire card front. I colored the Donuts with Copic markers. I matted the card front onto a piece of light pink cardstock and then adhered it to a white card base.



For the inside of the card I stamped the rest of the sentiment and one Donut.
 

For this card I used the stamp set Donut Worry, Be Happy. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. "Donut" forget to check out Facebook Page for more inspiration as well as come back here everyday for something new.

Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa
www.muffinsandlace.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)