Monday, April 18, 2016

Cookie Jar Card!

Happy Monday! Karla here today, to share with you this cookie jar card I made using my Cricut and some of the adorable stamps from the Pretty Cute Stamps Milk and Cookies stamp set.

I love these happy little cookies with their cute little faces! I bet they'd also look cute as white chocolate chips with cranberries... Hmmm, now I'm getting hungry!


I used my Cricut to write the sentiment inside the card and added some cute baking supplies diecuts.


I used the heart stamp from the set on my little tag tied with twine and included a Biscotti Tea to send along to a friend - 'cause who doesn't love cookies and tea?!!

Here's a close up of this sweet stamp set. I love all the cute accessories they have!
Milk and Cookies 

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to check out our current challenge - Just For Her, and have a happy, crafty week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)