Tuesday, March 1, 2016

You totally got this!



Hi crafty friend! 

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

I would like to share a card I made for my daughter who just made the flag football team. I'm over the moon proud of her and I can't wait to see her first game! So with that being said I made her a congratulation card. The football Mickey is from a very old Disney die cut paper pack that I have. The sentiment is from the newly release PCS Work it stamp set and the starts are  from PCS Game On stamp set.
I used this sketch from The Sweetest Thing blog.

PCS stampts I used:

Also don't forget that we have a include Ribbon challenge going on now till March 12th. For more info and to link up click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)