Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Swimming by to say



Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun birthday shaker card. I am using two different stamp sets. Sea Ya Soon and Sea Life Sentiments.




 To start I die cut a circle out of the card front. I sponged Distress inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire on the card front and circle. Blending the three colors together so there are no harsh lines in between colors. I stamped the whale and turtle on a piece of white cardstock and colored each with Copic markers.
I cut each image out with a pair of detailed scissors. I used my Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to make a shaker window to fit in the circle. I added the whale and different colors of sequins in the window before sealing it up.
I then adhered the card together with Scor-Tape.
I added the sentiment to the card front and then popped the little turtle up with some foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)