Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hello Friend

Hello friend. Larissa here today with a card featuring the recently released Rainbow stamp.
I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and colored it using Copic markers. I then diecut a large tag and stamped the sun and clouds from the Rain or Shine stamp set. The little bee is from the Spring Flowers stamp set.

 
I cut the rainbow out using a pair of detailed scissors. I adhered everything to the cardfront with liquid adhesive. Then onto a white card base. I added clear glitter to the white clouds which is difficult to see in the picture. To finish off the card front I added a couple of light yellow pearls. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget today is the last day to take advantage of the sale for the new released stamps. You can also save a little more money by buying the bundle. 
Have a fabulous day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)