Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy Rainbows

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I am excited to share my project with you today!

I am working with one of the super fun and NEW Pretty Cute Stamp sets, Rainbow and Rain or Shine.
 
 
 
I used the cloud images from the Rain or Shine stamp set to create the stamped background of the card. The focal point of the card is the rainbow image from the Rainbow set. The rainbow is colored in and attach to the card. I stamped the image again on a scrap piece of paper and cute out the clouds. The extra clouds are attached to the rainbow using foam dots. The simple sentiment is stamped on a strip of cardstock and added to the card.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 


Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Rainbow and  Rain or Shine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)