Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter Cuties Cards!

I hope everyone enjoyed a very lovely Easter! Karla here today, and our family is having Easter dinner today, so I thought I'd share these cute cards I made for my daughter's preschool teachers using the adorable Easter Cuties stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps!

I used some pretty spring papers as my background and layers and then stamped my images on white cardstock circles before colouring with alcohol based markers. I masked some of my images and fussy cut around the parts that extended outside the circle. I just hand drew in a line for the grass and added a bit of marker shading. The little paintbrush is from the School Planner stamp set, which was just the perfect size for these cuties! I always love finding new ways to combine elements of the stamp sets that I have. There are a few more small icons in these planner sets that would also be perfect accents!

Here I used the mix and match sentiments in the Easter Cuties set to decorate the insides and envelopes of my cards. My daughter was very excited to give these to her teachers!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter Monday! Be sure to check out our current challenge, Anything But A Card! Have an awesome week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)