Thursday, February 25, 2016

Swimming By To Say "Happy Birthday"

Hi All!
I get busy working on birthday cards this time of year and I have
made this super fun card to show you today!


I had so much fun putting this card together!  I stamped those cute Dolphins from the Sea Ya Soon set, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out along with the sun from the Sunshiny Day set.
I die-cut the waves and layered them onto a blue card making sure that I left space un-glued to tuck the dolphins in.  I popped up the sun and the tops of the dolphins for added dimension.
The greeting is also from the Sea Life Sentiments set, and I used the Happy Birthday from that set for the sentiment inside.
You can find all of these stamps sets in the Pretty Cute Stamps store.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)