Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I Don't Do Mornings



Hello friends. How many of you are coffee drinkers? Do you drink 1 or 2 cups in the morning? Or do you drink it all day?
I am a little addicted to coffee. I need a few cups in the morning and sometimes drink it through out the day.

Today I pulled out one of my favorite sets Coffee Faces.


I took a piece of Kraft cardstock and used Kraft ink to stamp the cups all around cardstock. Then I used Distress Ink to sponge the edges.
I stamped the pot of coffee and colored it using Copic markers. I cut it out with a pair of detail scissors. The sentiment I stamped using clear ink and and embossed it in a gold embossing powder.

I matted the card front onto a piece of dark brown cardstock then adhered it onto a white cardbase.

Hope you enjoyed my post today. 
Have a wonderful day friends.


Larissa
www.muffinsandlace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)