Saturday, January 30, 2016

Slothsome Day


Hello everyone! It's Amber here! Today I'm sharing a cute little blue, pink, and gray card that would be perfect for a friends Birthday or even Valentines Day. I used this adorable sloth clinging to the tree as my main focal image and the sweet "Have a SLOTHSOME Day" sentiment from the set below. You can also find it in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop HERE


I wanted my background to be to be fun and colorful so once I had my image stamped I masked it off and misted the entire background with two different mists. I started off by misting my background from far away and then moved a little closer to the cardstock and splattered a few different spots with the same two mists. 


To add a little more dimension to my card I layered the cute little sloth two times. First I layered his entire body and then went back and layered just his head. You can see a close up above. Thanks for visiting! 

Supplies: Cardstock- White & Speckled Gray / Patterned Paper- Basic Grays Fresh Cuts Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Slothsome / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angles Baseboard Mist- Gerber & Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist- Navy Blue / Stapler / Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)