Sunday, January 17, 2016

Miso love you!


Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

 I would like to share a card I made that goes great with the PCS Love challenge that we have going on now till February 6th. For more info click HERE and to check out the designs team fabulous Love them projects click HERE. For this card I used PCS Got Sushi? stamp set and PCS Sushi Sentiments. The two colored hearts are from PCS Dino-Mite stamp set and the solid colored heart is from PCS Snack Time stamp set. I stamped the image's on water color paper and used Zig clean color real brush markers to color them in.
What I used:
 
 
 
 
 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along with us in the Love challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)