Sunday, January 31, 2016

Always & Forever Valentine Card!

Happy Monday friends! Karla here to share a Valentine card I created using the Be Mine stamp set and my Cricut Explore. I wanted to create an ombré effect on my heart banner and borders, so I layered on two pink Prismacolor Markers and the Colorless Blender pen. I love the extra depth this gives the diecuts! Since these are clear stamps I was able to easy bend the Always and Forever to fit my diecut banner. I simply placed it on my clear acrylic block in a semi circle and it stayed in place perfectly! The two tiny hearts are from the set as well.


I created a subtle background on my white cardstock using stamps from the same set in a light pink ink. This set has so many awesome sentiments and images that are not just for Valentines! I absolutely love the lips!! 

Inside, I stamped a sentiment along with another kiss.

Here's a look at this lovely stamp set:
Be Mine 
Thanks so much can for joining me today! I'd love to know if you're working on Valentines right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)