Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

TGIF, everyone! Welcome to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  My name is Lisa Norris, and I'm the owner/designer of Pretty Cute Stamps!
I'm so excited to have the opportunity to be a Super Sponsor of the hop...plus, I get to share some fun holiday and coffee themed projects I created using Pretty Cute Stamps!  Before I get to my projects, though, let me tell you that this hop is HUGE and there are some AMAZING prizes up for grabs. Be sure to check out the beginning of the hop HERE to find out about all of the sponsors and prizes and find out how to be eligible to win (one Super Sponsor Prize will be a $25 Gift Certificate to PCS, and a Flash Prize is also a $25 Gift Certificate to PCS, by the way). Oh, and the best thing about this hop is that YOU can participate by creating a holiday/winter themed project that features coffee/hot cocoa, or tea! How cool is that? So, stop by the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to find out all about that. Okay...now for my projects:

First, I created this silly little card using the new Pretty Cute Stamps Coffee Faces Stamp Set along with the PCS Gingerbread Kisses Stamp Set. I know I turn into a big ol' Scrooge when I realize I'm all out of coffee! ;)  I colored this sweet little cup with my Copic markers and added a grouchy face from the Coffee Faces set.


I also created this clean and simple card using the hot cocoa mug from the PCS Sip Enjoy Relax Stamp Set, which I colored using my Copics and then added a face I got from the PCS Coffee Faces set. The sentiment is from the PCS Warm Winter Wishes Stamp Set, and I also added some snowflakes from that same set, which I stamped using VersaMark Watermark ink.


Finally, I created this flat postcard-y type card using the Santa from the PCS Dear Santa Stamp Set, along with a little coffee mug and face from the Coffee Faces set. To create the sentiment, I combined sentiments from the PCS Gingerbread Kisses, Coffee Sentiments, and Oh Christmas Tree stamp sets. I added some bling to the background, and my card was all done!


Here are the items I used for my projects today (click on the photos to find them in the store):


   


   

 


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to go back to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog (the beginning of the hop) to check out the other stops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)