Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sweet Holidays


Hello Pretty Cute Stamp fans & Happy Saturday! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun little holiday card featuring Gingerbread Kisses and Warm Fuzzies.


I made this card with one of the little gingerbread's from the Gingerbread Kisses set and one of the little snowflakes from the Warm Fuzzies set. I kept my card pretty simple by using two different colored cardstocks and one sheet of patterned paper. I started by stamping the gingerbread image and "I hope your holidays are extra sweet" sentiment onto some white cardstock. After I had my image and sentiment stamped I colored the gingerbread, randomly stamped some pink and maroon snowflakes onto the background, and then assembled the entire card by layering the cardstock and patterned paper.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Maroon / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Sets-Gingerbread Kisses and Warm Fuzzies / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pads-Baby Pink & Garnet / CTMH Markers / Fiskars Border Punch- Threading Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)