Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Scrapbook Layout and Pocket Page!

Karla here today sharing some Fall scrapbook pages from a couple years ago. I can't believe how fast time flies!! Here in Alberta (Canada) you need to catch the Fall leaves when they're out. We've already lost a lot of the leaves on the trees because of a really strong wind over the weekend! Fall seems to only last a few weeks here between the time the leaves change and are gone!

This Harvest Happiness stamp set was just perfect for creating a scrapbook layout and pocket page full of Fall photos!
Harvest Happiness
In these photos we were enjoying some outdoor time at a local amusement park in our city. They decorate for Fall, and it's always a nice place to take the kids. I used papers and diecut ephemera from the BoBunny Enchanted Harvest collection and used my Cricut to cut out feathers and a tag, which I used in my pocket page below.


The cute scarecrows, leaves, hay and corn stalks are all from the Harvest Happiness stamp set. I used Distress Markers to watercolor in my images after stamping on watercolour paper.


I coloured my feather diecuts by adding some Distress Inks to my craft sheet, spritzing with Perfect Pearls mist for shimmer, and laying my feathers and tag into the ink to create a glittery, marbleized colour. The Happy Harvest sentiment stamped below is also from this adorable set!


The coordinating SVG cuts made it so super easy and fast to add these cute little leaves to my project!

Since I had more photos I wanted to use for this event I decided to use a pocket page. I love being able to decorate my journaling cards with stamped images!

I backed my feather tag with some coordinating paper and stapled on some ribbon before stamping with one of my favourite sentiments from this set!

I love this cute little girl scarecrow!! You can see another card I made using this sweet set here!

Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends, and I wish everyone a lovely week! Don't forget to check out all the October New Releases right now at the Pretty Cute Stamps store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)