Saturday, September 26, 2015

"The Holidays Really Bite, Sometimes"

Hi friends, Happy Saturday! Joann here today sharing a fun Christmas card with you using the Pretty Cute Stamps "Gingerbread Kisses" stamp set!

Here is my card...


This stamp set comes with 3 adorable images and some fun sentiments. Now before I start I am not the greatest with water coloring, this was my first attempt...lol! I took some Versafine Onyx Black ink and stamped my image using the third generation, that way the lines weren't so dark. I used a water brush and some distress ink to color my sweet images.


I finished my card by stamping a few ginger crumbs, layered my sentiment onto some black and white card stock and scattered some TCP Relish mix to add something fun. Well that is all for today thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous Saturday friends!

Here is the stamp set I used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)