Monday, September 14, 2015

Sept 2015 Sneak Peek Day 1

Woo HOO!!! The big day is finally here! It's time for the Pretty Cute Stamps September 2015 Stamp Release Sneak Peeks! YAY! Here on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog, we will be sharing sneak peeks with you today through Wednesday. Then, I'll show you all of the new stamps, and we'll have a 2 day new release blog hop on Thursday and Friday. So, let's get to today's sneak peeks.

Today, we're showcasing three planner stamp sets: Holiday Planner, School Planner, and Exam Planner. Be sure to stop by these wonderful crafters' blogs to find out all of the details about their projects.

Amber Rasmussen from Sew Ink shows how she used the Holiday Planner stamps on her February calendar. I love how colorful it is!


Larrissa Pittman from Muffins and Lace created these amazing cards using the Holiday Planner set along with the Currently stamp set. Isn't this a great idea?


Dawn Mercedes, from Sunnyside Up, created some amazing folders for her friend who home schools her children. She used the new School Planner stamp set, along with several older sets to decorate these amazing folders. Aren't they awesome? Be sure to stop by her blog to see more photos and check out all of the details.




I also used the School Planner set along with the Exam Planner set to create my projects. I decided to create some stickers and planner clips for my 6th grader's school planner:


I bought white rectangular and circular labels from an office supply store and color coded them with my Copic markers. That way, I got bright, fun colors that go perfectly with my daughter's bright, fun personality. Then, once the ink was dry, I stamped words and images from the School Planner and Exam Planner stamp sets.



I also found these cute little clip flags at the office supply store and added some words and images from the same sets. Now, she can mark the pages she needs to read and study in her textbook or notes.

I hope you enjoyed our sneak peeks for today. I also have a freebie for you that goes really well with these planner stamp sets. This School Planner Clips Cutting Files set will be available for FREE today only! Then, it will be available for purchase from the PPPR store. You can get this freebie HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)