Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Paper-piecing with Thanksgiving Eats

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamps friends! Who else is ready for fall? I know that it is around the corner. I cannot wait for the weather. And most of all the food!
For today's card, I am using the new Thanksgiving Eats stamp set.
Thanksgiving Eats
I love the cute food images in this set. Perfect for coloring and even more perfect for paper-piecing!

Sometimes I have a hard time determining if certain prints go together with each other. So to make that task easier, I love using 6x6 paper pads.  To paper-piece the images, I started off stamping the images on several different prints. Once all the images are cut out, it is time to assemble the images together using the different prints. 

Did you see the new Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge? This month's challenge is to 'Include a Button'. Check out the details, HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
Jessi

Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Thanksgiving Eats
DCWV Harvest House 6x6 paper pad
Tog Dog Dies- Fall Pocket Page Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)