Thursday, September 24, 2015

Bewitching

Hi Stamping Friends!
I haven't seen too many Halloween cards, so
that is what I am bringing you today.
The little witches in the Bewitched set are so cute!
This little witch is cooking up a special brew full
of creepy crawlies and toads for you :)


The witch and cauldron have been stamped up using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored
with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sparkle was added using Stickles.  I am giving credit to my friend, Jo Rauch, for the fence idea.  She had a class that I went to and we made a card using a fence like this.  I just cut strips using an oak brown card stock, embossed them in a wood grain embossing folder and then inked over them using a chocolate ink and a finger dauber.  I snipped the ends off with decorative scissors.  The sentiment is just one of the great sayings from this cute set!
The black and gold design paper pulled the background together for this bewitching scene.
Happy Stamping!
Janna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)