Friday, August 14, 2015

RoboShaker

Hi Stamping Friends! Thought I would shake things up a bit with this adorable robot from the

To create this card, I used a die to cut the opening for the shaker in both the card base
and the purple layer.  Then I used my Fuse tool to make the shaker pocket which I filled with all
sorts of fun beads, sequins and gears stamped from the BOTday set.  I used a bigger die to cut the white layer, then embossed it with a gear embossing folder and highlighted the gears with some
gray Distress Ink.


I stamped out the robot and balloon and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used foam dots and glue to attach the robot and balloon to the card front, as well as the greeting which is also from the same set.


I used a white gel pen to put some little white dots on the robot's cheeks and tongue, 
just for a little added cuteness :)

Inside the card, I used three stamps to create the greeting.  You can see here that when the card is
open, you can still see all of the fun stuff inside of that shaker pocket.



Here is the full BOTday set.  You can find this set at the Pretty Cute Stamps Store along with 
many more!!


Thanks for visiting Earthling, and Happy Stamping! :)

Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)