Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hello, Fall!

I hope you are having as great a week as I am!! We are having some lovely hot weather here in Alberta this week - so nice to enjoy especially as back to school is not that far away!

Karla here today with a very cute fall card using the Harvest Happiness stamp set! I am so excited to have this set :) There are so many sweet elements to this and of course I love all the wonderful sentiments!

I used Distress Inks to blend a background using blues on top and yellows on the bottom. Then, I added in my stamped images, which I coloured in with Prismacolor Markers.


The sunflowers are popped up with foam dots and I used Stickles in the centers to add glitter. I hand cut the stems and leaves from some yellowy green papers that my 3 year old had blended! 


I love these hay bales! We spent a lot of time as kids on my cousin's farm and they bring back lots of good memories! I added a bit of Stickles to the hay and corn after fussy cutting, but don't forget you can download the SVG outlines at the PCS Store to make it super easy-peasy!


Inside, a bit more of the Distress Ink blended paper with another awesome sentiment!



 Here's a closeup of the whole stamp set!
Harvest Happiness

 SVG Outlines
Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to pop over to the store to see all the amazing sets just waiting to be created with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)