Friday, July 10, 2015

Sew Cute!

Hi Stampers!
It's me, Janna, and I wanted to show you this card that I made using the new set, Sew Amazing.
Now you don't need to be a seamstress or even sew at all to still have fun playing with this cute set!


I paper-pieced the sewing machine and all the papers are by Doodlebug.  I used a little measuring tape Washi to anchor the sewing machine.  The stitching and buttons are all stamps from this great set!
Thanks for stopping by, and if you have this set and make something with it, we would love to see it!!  Just post it on the Pretty Cute Projects facebook page.  There is also an Anything Goes Challenge that you still have time to get in on if you hurry!  You could win a prize!!  Scroll down this blog for all of the details.
Happy Stamping!
Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)