Wednesday, April 1, 2015

There's GNOMEbody like you!

Good morning friends. Larissa here with a shaker card using the new Gnomie stamp set.
This stamp was part of last weeks release. 

Is it not the cutest you have ever seen. 
I started off stamping the mushroom home and the little girl on a piece of white cardstock. I colored the images with my Copic markers. I cut the square frame and a piece of clear transparency sheet for the shaker. 



I threw in some red and green sequins with some silver glitter.


I popped the little girl gnome and sentiment on the outside of the frame.
I found this pattern paper from MME and thought it was a perfect match.


I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)