Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Holy Guacamole!!


Good Wednesday morning friends. Larissa here with you today with a shaker card using Taco Time.


Don't you just love it???
I decided to make a shaker card. So I punched a mason jar out and stamped the smallest jalapeno all over it. I then colored them using my Copic markers.
I then stamped the bowl of guacamole and the sentiment on a square piece of white cardstock.
Also colored it with Copic markers.
I made a frame using some red, white and green pattern paper.
I filled the shaker with red, light green and dark green sequins.


I added red and white twine around the mason jar and added a little tag hanging off the side.
 
I punched an oval out of yellow cardstock and added the sentiment.
I added 2 red rhinestones to finish it off. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)