Friday, April 10, 2015

Deer One



I have a sweet card for you today that would work perfectly for many different occasions depending on the sentiment that you put inside the card.
The star of this card is the cute deer from the Forest Friends set.


I started with a white cardstock base and then put down fun layer of pink cardstock and a corrugated cardstock.


The stamped layer and green layer were cut out using stitched dies.  I colored the deer with Spectrum Noir markers and also created the grass with short brush strokes.


Since Pretty Cute Stamps are clear, it was very easy to position the sentiment just where I wanted it.
I added a few sequins and pretty flower and twine bow to finish up this cheerful card.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)