Friday, March 20, 2015

Three Little Bears

Hi Friends!
Today I have three cards to show you all using the same cute little bear stamp from the Warm Fuzzies set. 


This first little bear is colored up like a grizzly.  I colored all of the bears with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I have die-cut the rectangles and the tree background and then punched the grass.
I used sentiments from the same set for both the front of the card....


...and the inside.


The second little bear is a black bear and he is all ready for a beary fun birthday party!


I used a sentiment stamp from the Leapin' Lizards set for the front of the card, and the inside sentiment is put together from the Warm Fuzzies set.


The third little bear card is perfect for a baby shower.


I started with a square card for this one, layered patterned paper, then a die-cut layer and then two punched pieces.  I finished it up with some pretty ribbon and pearls, oh and a little Wink of Stella on the little bear's nose, foot pads and claws. 


I used some liquid glass on all of the bear's eyes to make them shiny.
All of the patterned papers are from Doodlebug.
These three bear cards were so much fun to make and I hope they have brought a little smile to your day!
Happy Stamping
Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)