Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Love You More Than SUSHI





Good morning friends. Larissa here with a card I made using two of the newest stamps sets from Pretty Cute Stamps.
I used 





I stamped the images onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.
I then took my detail scissors and cut each image out.
With my E23 amd E25 Copic marker I made a table on the bottom of the cardstock.
Then with my Tombow Multi Adhesive I adhered all the images on the card front.
I used a sentiment from the Sushi Sentiment set and punched a tag out of the.
I adhered the tag on a piece of twine I wrapped around the card.



This was such a fun set to use. And you do need both sets for endless possibilities.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)