Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Spring!!

It's funny how a holiday or special event seems so far away and then all of a sudden you realize you need a bunch of cards in just a few days! Karla here today and I thought I'd get a cute Easter card done and mailed off just in time using the Easter Cuties stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps and the diecut Easter Basket from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons!

I used some spring coloured papers on my background and for diecutting with my Cricut Explore, and then added some Stickles and a fuzzy ribbon to the basket.


I watercoloured the little Easter animals with Tombow and Distress markers and tucked the bunny and duck into the basket.

Inside, I used the sentiments from the Easter Cuties set and the lovely Easter eggs that are included.



Well, I'm off to mail my pretty card to a loved one! I hope you enjoy your week and get some Easter crafting in. Don't forget to check out all the blog posts on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog over the last week so you can see all the new releases from the March 2015 release!! They are on sale until April 2nd at the Pretty Cute Stamps store - so head on over and pick your fav's!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)