Thursday, February 26, 2015

Somebunny Wishes You



Good morning friends. Larissa here with you today. Hope everyone is warm wherever you are. The sun has been shining here the last couple of days which has put me in the mood for Spring.
Of course when you think of Spring you think of Easter, baby chicks, baby bunnies, and pretty flowers. 
Today I am using our new set 




So many possibilities with this set.

I stamped the bunny and one of the chicks onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers.
Then I fuzzy cut them out with a pair of detail scissors.



I added some grass and clouds to my card then popped the bunny and chick in front of the grass using foam adhesive tape.
I added a few Easter eggs here and there.
The sentiment is from the same set.
To finish off the front of the card I added a little twine bow and some sequins.



For the inside of the card I kept it simple. I stamped the bunny in the lower right corner of the card in a pastel pink ink and added another sentiment from the set.

The bunny is light enough if you needed to write over it you could.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful afternoon friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)