Monday, February 16, 2015

February Sneak Peek Day 1

Happy Monday, everyone! Welcome to our first day of sneak peeks for the Pretty Cute Stamps February 2015 Release. YAY! We have some super cute projects to show you from two of the newest stamp sets that will be available for purchase on Wednesday. Plus, I have a free coordinating Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cutting file for you today! YAY!

Before I get to our projects for today, I have a little announcement. The wonderful manufacturer of Pretty Cute Stamps has ceased stamp manufacturing. I was so sad to hear this because I love their high quality peach tinted stamps. But, I have found a new manufacturer (who is also here in the United States, of course), and I am really happy with the high quality photopolymer stamps they produce. So, from now on, all new Pretty Cute Stamps will be made from this clear photopolymer. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be surprised by the different appearance.

Okay, now...on with our sneak peeks. Today, we are featuring two stamp sets that I designed a couple of years ago for PBD when I was designing stamps for them. I have revamped the sets a little, so you may notice a few differences if you are familiar with these sets already.

I created these fun little treat toppers using both of the stamp sets we are featuring today: Got Sushi? and Sushi Sentiments. I found these fun little gummy treats on Ebay...someone on a military base in Japan was selling them. Aren't they they cutest? You can build your own little sushi treats. So fun!


I got these cute little toppers from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Handled Treat Bag Topper 2 Cutting Files. I combined images from the Got Sushi set and sentiments from the Sushi Sentiments set. I colored the images with my Copic markers. Here are closer looks at each treat:

These 4 have a background on the white paper that says sushi in Japanese characters:





And this one has a background on the white paper that says arigato (thank you).


Janna Williams from Stamping with the Dogs created this card using the Got Sushi set. I love that background paper...awesome!  Janna also used a speech bubble from the Let's Talk stamp set. Be sure to head over to Janna's blog to find out all of the details about her card and see more photos.


Raven Baca from Love 4 Stamps created this sweet card using a sentiment from the Sushi Sentiments set (it says Arigato in Japanese symbols). This sweet bowl of rice is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Silly Sushi Cutting Files set. Raven added a cute little face from the Back to School stamp set. Be sure to stop by Raven's blog to find out all of the details about her project.


Okay...here's your free Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons file for today. This Temaki Sushi Cutting File will be available for FREE today only, then it will be available for purchase in the PPPR store. You can download this file HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another day of sneak peeks, and then on Wednesday for our February Stamp Release Blog Hop!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)