Monday, January 19, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 5 - Great Chemistry!

Hi there! Karla here today, and you are sooo going to love the amazing stamps coming out this month!! I am so excited to share the Great Chemistry set with you today! Since Valentines is around the corner of course I had to make up some cute Valentine tags :)

I love paper piecing stamped images, and I love the way it looks like there are all kinds of amazing potions in these vials! I also used Gelliroll pens and Prismacolor Markers on my stamped images - I find the gel pens can add that bit of shine and hightlight to your project.

I hand cut the tags and punched the bottom with a lacy punch, and I also added some texture paste through a heart stencil. The cool part was adding silver glitter on top of the wet texture paste!



On the back of the tags I stamped all these super cool sentiments! So awesome!

I love the way this set can be used for Valentines, but is also so versatile. I can see using this set throughout the year for sure - birthdays, hello and love cards, and even Halloween!

I've also mentioned before how my 7 year old daughter loves lunch box notes! Well, of course I had to make some for her with the Great Chemistry set! And, of course, she loved them :)

I'm so glad you joined me today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek and then on Wednesday for the big Blog Hop January 2015 release! You will get to see a whole lot more fun projects and the stamp sets themselves - which will be available for purchase at the Pretty Cute Stamps store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)