Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 3~ Let's hang Einstein on the door...

Hey  beautiful crafters. Raven here and I am so excited to share with you all two projects that I made for the super fun sneak peeks over here at Pretty Cute Stamps...

First off I have to preface with saying, "I NEVER make anything for myself". Seriously, I just don't do it. But when I saw this stamp set I wanted it not only for me but for the whole family. We are a group of what we lovingly refer to as "nerds" and these nerds LOVE us some Einstein! 

So, first up is a super cute door hanging for my craft room. I KINDA LOVE IT! ;)



Next up I used the uber adorable Salt and Pepper set to make this 3x3 word bubble card. I love to write the kiddos and the hubs little notes and leave them around the house for them to find so I thought this was a perfect set for that. 


I hope you all have enjoyed my projects and please keep coming back we have peeks all the way until Wednesday which is the big hop!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)