Friday, January 2, 2015

Eskimo Kisses!


I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it and knew I had to have it!!
All the sentiments that come along in this set make it so versatile, and while my first instinct was to head in the direction of making a Valentine, I decided to hold off on that for just a bit :) 
 
I hope this card warms your heart!
 


I first stamped the image from the Eskimo Kisses set and then heat embossed with black embossing powder and then colored it using chalks.  I used eyeshadow applicators and also these tiny little chalk applicators
 



I then stamped and embossed the word bubble from the  Let's Talk set and filled it with the sentiment from Eskimo Kisses.  After adding some chalk, I cut the image out and attached it to the front of the stamped layer with pop dots.
A little clothespin adds interest to the top of that layer and then the pink layer just brings it all together.
Sending out warm wishes to you and yours!
Happy Stamping!
 
Janna :)
 


Eskimo Kisses  Let's Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)